Dr. Lisa Day
- PhD, English, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, 1998
- MA, English, Western Kentucky University, 1993
- BA, English and Secondary English, Western Kentucky University, 1991
- Department: Women and Gender Studies
- Office: Keith 126
- Mailing Address: Keith 143
- Email: Lisa.email@example.com
- Phone: 859.622.2913
- Web Page: http://wgs.eku.edu/
- Expert Areas: American Literature, Trauma Theory, Feminist Theory
Along with directing Women & Gender Studies, Dr. Day serves as a Faculty Innovator and as a certified instructor of the Green Dot Anti-Violence Curriculum.
Her regularly scheduled classes include Intro to Women & Gender Studies, Feminist Theory, Women's Literature, and Rape Culture in Literature & Media. Dr. Day also teaches study abroad courses in Florence, Italy.
|WGS 400||Feminist Theory and Practice||MW 5:00pm-6:15pm||Combs Building 105||Fall 2017|