Dr. Lisa Day
- PhD, English, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, 1998
- MA, English, Western Kentucky University, 1993
- BA, English and Secondary English, Western Kentucky University, 1991
- Department: Interdisciplinary Studies (African & African American Studies, Appalachian Studies, Veterans Studies, and Women & Gender Studies)
- Office: McCreary 221
- Mailing Address: McCreary 115
- Email: Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 859.622.7235
- Web Page: http://wgs.eku.edu/
- Expert Areas: American Literature, Trauma Theory, Feminist Theory
In addition to directing Women & Gender Studies, Dr. Day also leads African & African American Studies, Appalachian Studies, and Veterans Studies. She is also a certified instructor of the Green Dot Anti-Violence Curriculum, and faculty advisor of the EKU Alphabet Center and Feminists for Change.
Her regularly scheduled classes include Intro to Women & Gender Studies, Feminist Theory & Practice, Women's Literature, and Rape Culture in Literature & Media. Dr. Day also teaches study abroad courses in Italy.
|WGS 495||IS: Fem Theory & Sex Violence||Spring 2019|