Dr. Lisa Day
- PhD, English, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, 1998
- MA, English, Western Kentucky University, 1993
- BA, English and Secondary English, Western Kentucky University, 1991
- Department: Interdisciplinary Studies
- Office: McCreary 221
- Mailing Address: McCreary 115
- Email: Lisa.email@example.com
- Phone: 859.622.7235
- Web Page: http://wgs.eku.edu/
- Expert Areas: American Literature, Trauma Theory, Feminist Theory
In addition to directing Women & Gender Studies, Dr. Day also leads African/African American Studies, Appalachian Studies, and Veterans Studies. She is also a certified instructor of the Green Dot Anti-Violence Curriculum, and faculty advisor of the EKU Alphabet Center and Feminists for Change.
Her regularly scheduled classes include Intro to Women & Gender Studies, Feminist Theory & Practice, Women's Literature, and Rape Culture in Literature & Media. Dr. Day also teaches study abroad courses in Florence, Italy.
|WGS 400||Feminist Theory and Practice||MW 3:35pm-4:50pm||Combs Building 105||Fall 2018|